Saturday 22 September 2007

Dreams Have Gone Out of the World...

As I have said before, there are so many other things I would rather do, should do or have to do.
A couple of days ago I was looking through some of my late father's writing and came across this rather beautiful but rather glum piece of poetry, which was probably written in the late 60s...how much more relevant it is today...I realized that in some sense, it was as if my father and I were born centuries apart...

A long term project which is essentially already finished will be the creation of a Blog from his journals...again; here's something I should have started when I wasn't working...

click on the images to enlarge.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tramadol cheap tramadol legal high - buy tramadol no prescription online

Anonymous said...

cheap 37 5 phentermine phentermine buy online uk - can i purchase phentermine online